At the “Institute of Praktische Pädagogik in München”, it has been developed a concept of an individual talent profile for training individuals. With the help of this profile, it would be possible to shape and to recognize the potential of a person and give an adequate assistance for a directed encouragement. Those potentials can be developed, when we find out, in which information process the brain works. Especially, the range, which is affected by stress, provides the basis for the talent behind it.
- JUST BEING HERE IS ENOUGH
- BEING SHY MEANS TO PROTECT ITSELF
- BEING AGGRESSIV MEANS TO BE POWERFUL
- BEING SCARED MEANS TO SHOW ITS OWN EMOTIONS/FEELINGS
- BEING SELFISH MEANS TO TAKE CARE OF ITSELF
- BEING LOUD MEANS TO FIND ITS POSITION
- BEING IMPERFECT MEANS TO STILL GROW UP